If You’re over 30 With Diabetes, Be Warned….
More Than 75% of Diabetics Die Of Heart Disease…
Discover your risk for heart disease or stroke now!
Nearly half of those who die from heart attacks each year never showed prior symptoms of heart disease.
Right now, millions of people over age 40 are suffering from heart disease and do not even know it.
Don’t be caught off guard. Know your risk now.
We’ve created a simple, easy-to-complete, online test that will help you understand your heart attack risk factors. When you take the Simple Heart Test — it takes just 1 minutes to complete —
Discover your risk for heart disease and stroke now. Click Here To Take The Test Now!
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger's videos at:
DESCRIPTION: Saturated fat can be toxic to the insulin-producing beta cells in the pancreas, explaining why animal fat consumption can impair insulin secretion, not just insulin sensitivity.
This is an installment in my year-long intermittent video series on the intricacies on the development of diabetes. Here are the first four with a bunch more to come:
• What Causes Insulin Resistance? ( )
• The Spillover Effect Links Obesity to Diabetes ( )
• Lipotoxicity: How Saturated Fat Raises Blood Sugar ( )
• Diabetes as a Disease of Fat Toxicity ( )
Separate from the series is what we can actually do about preventing it:
• Eggs and Diabetes ( )
• Fish and Diabetes ( )
• Preventing Prediabetes By Eating More ( )
• Lifestyle Medicine Is the Standard of Care for Prediabetes ( )
• How to Prevent Prediabetes from Turning into Diabetes ( )
• How to Prevent Prediabetes in Children ( )
And treating it:
• Diabetics Should Take Their Pulses ( )
• Flaxseed vs. Diabetes ( )
• Update on Cinnamon for Blood Sugar Control ( )
• Plant-Based Diets and Diabetes ( )
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and he'll try to answer it!