If You’re over 30 With Diabetes, Be Warned….
More Than 75% of Diabetics Die Of Heart Disease…
Discover your risk for heart disease or stroke now!
Nearly half of those who die from heart attacks each year never showed prior symptoms of heart disease.
Right now, millions of people over age 40 are suffering from heart disease and do not even know it.
Don’t be caught off guard. Know your risk now.
We’ve created a simple, easy-to-complete, online test that will help you understand your heart attack risk factors. When you take the Simple Heart Test — it takes just 1 minutes to complete —
Discover your risk for heart disease and stroke now. Click Here To Take The Test Now!
Subscribe for free to Dr. Greger's videos at:
DESCRIPTION: When placed head-to-head against the American Diabetes Association diet, how do plant-based diets fare in terms of not only blood sugar, body weight, and cholesterol control, but also mood and quality of life?
The three diabetes videos I mentioned are
• Why is Meat a Risk Factor for Diabetes? ( )
• How May Plants Protect Against Diabetes? ( )
• Plant-Based Diets and Diabetes ( )
For those who seek a deep understanding of what diabetes really is and what causes it, check out this series of videos
• What Causes Insulin Resistance? ( )
• The Spillover Effect Links Obesity to Diabetes ( )
• Lipotoxicity: How Saturated Fat Raises Blood Sugar ( )
• Diabetes as a Disease of Fat Toxicity ( )
• What Causes Diabetes? ( )
Thankfully, not only can diabetes be reversed but so can some of its complications. See Can Diabetic Retinopathy Be Reversed? ( ) and for diabetic neuropathy, my live annual review From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food ( ).
Of course, preventing it is better:
• How to Prevent Prediabetes in Children ( )
• Preventing Prediabetes By Eating More ( )
• Lifestyle Medicine Is the Standard of Care for Prediabetes ( )
• How to Prevent Prediabetes from Turning into Diabetes ( )
There are some foods that may increase the risk:
• Eggs and Diabetes ( )
• Fish and Diabetes ( )
• Diabetes and Dioxins ( )
And others that may help:
• Amla versus Diabetes ( )
• Flaxseed vs. Diabetes ( )
• Diabetics Should Take Their Pulses ( )
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at and he'll try to answer it!